NEXT MARKET DATES: Fort Collins Farmers' Market, July 16th – Drake Road Farmers' Market, July 22nd
1) Boil water
2) Measure your bean serving and place in a ziplock or cooking bag
4) Let stand at least 8-10 minutes, stir once about half way through standing time. Beans will rehydrate and thicken upon standing.
5) If still to "thin" after the standing time passes, let stand until it reaches
your desired thickness.
1) Measure your serving size. A 1:1 ratio is a good place to start.
2) Boil water.
6) After the standing time passes, remove cover and stir. If still too "thin" let stand additional time. Serve when it reaches your desired thickness.
Great for the RV too!
Just follow the simple package directions.